Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Love My Room...

Since we found out that mom was pregnant... we were planing on giving me the bigger room and giving Kyce '' the baby'' my room. When it got closer to Kyce's birth we started painting my room, and getting it done. Pretty sweet right.
Grandpa Koch made me this desk for my Birthday.I love it. I put my books on the side shelf, and my keybord on the top. It matches my room.
My desk again. I also get my own tv. So when Karsyn wants to watch Spongebob I can go in my room and shut the door. I also shut my door to do homework.

6 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Looks good Kaydree!

Danny and Shalayne said...

That is an adorable room! I love it and hopefully we can come see it in person someday soon!!! Miss you all!

Jamie said...

I love the room! Great decorating skills.

Kathy Koch said...

Your room is so cute I know how much you love having that space to yourself. It is nice that you let Karsyn share it with you sometimes though..
Enjoy your beautiful room with all your special treasures..

Serena said...

Your room looks great! You are so nice to give up your space for your little brother. I am sure Karsyn will love spending time with you in your new room.

Janice Anderson said...

Nice room. YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD! Very nice.