Monday, February 9, 2009

My Birthday and Baptism


Well it all started on January 15 when my Grandpa and Grandma Villarreal flew in from Washington state on thursday.We had some pretty big fun stuff happend on that day of course and Friday so big that I got to skip school! I was so happy.But nothing was as big as Saturday. Because I was getting baptised! My whole other side of the family came up, too. Even aunt and uncle from Kanses state and Iowa. But before we get into all that we did my Birthday even though it was on the 13th. I got some awesome presents.I got DS game.A Cheerleader outphet and a K neckles. I love the music box with neckles charms. It was so fun.

3 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Hey I am glad you blogged again.
Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than when I see a picture like the one you posted with all you cousins together and big smiles on your faces
It was a great weekend and you definitely had some great presents.

Benjy said...

I was a great day Kaydree. We are so proud of you.

Love Dad

Kansas Kochs said...

kaydree we had lots of fun too and I am glad that ypu had fun at your babtism I am so proud of you it probably was pretty scary! you did get awesome presents! Ill be excided for valentines day at grandmas!!!!!
from Sydney