Sunday, July 20, 2008

Princess Karysn

Sometimes Karsyn thinks that I am her maid. I say that she always thinks she is a princess. So I told her you have to put your own crouwn on. and put your own skirt on. Now in real life I have, to pick up all the puzzle pieces that fall on the ground, when we are putting a puzzle together. And she tries to get me to wipe her after she goes potty. She says she can't hange her shirts. Every day she wants me to make her bed. With a capital B! I think that Mom has talked to her because she isn't asking for all those things as much lately. Well at least she has stopped a little bit. I do these things sometimes because I love her and she is funny.

7 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Kaydree what a cute blog.. Great job I saw it for the first time today and will look forward to seeing all your blogs. You are right Karsyn might think she is a princess.... Love you Grandma

Kathy Koch said...

I love your blog you are so kind to be so nice to your little sister even though they might be annoying.. Korin

Your background is so cute and I can't wait to see what other things you will be doing. Keep us posted Thanks Courtney

Benjy said...

Hi Kaydree,

This is your Dad. I love you new blog. Its a great way to show your creativity. I look forward to reading your blog.

Love Dad.

Abby said...

Pretty Funny Kaydree! Janie Acts like that too! I`m glad you started a blog!

Ashton & Co. said...

What a cute blog Kaydree- I saw we have the same background rightnow!:) You are a doll!

Laurel Criddle said...

I know you are such a good big sister! Someday she will be old enough to help you out more! I like reading your blog!

Tina said...

What a nice big sister you are Kaydree :-) I love your blog, I just found it today!!