Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun at the Fair

When we went to the fair... Me and Karsyn went on a pony ride. My horse kikt my Dad's black berry off. I was so scared to get on my horse. It turnd out to be ok. My horses name was Samme. I think was a boy. It went very slow.But the horses walked fast. My horse was very nice and jentol. I pet my horse on the neck a lot. I had a fun time.
At the fair... I forgot what the ride was called, anyways I went on a ride that was scarier then the fares wheel! You would go 12 feet off the ground. It was so scary! But some how I managed it. And you would swing around so so so so so so fast! it was the best ride ever.
Karsyn was scared to go on this alone, so I went with her and it was fun. I like the rides, food and animals at the fair.

3 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Kaydree I love fairs too. They will be great memories for you when you grow up. Thats funny the horse kicked your dads blackberry off. I bet he freaked out! I used to love eating all the food. I still do! Wish I was there to spend time with you at the fair! Maybe your mom and dad can fly you up to come to the Puyallup fair. Ask your dad about that fair. Love yoU!
Laurel

Kathy Koch said...

Wow Sounds like you had a great time at the fair. Lucky you did not throw up all that good fair food going on those crazy rides. I am glad your mom and dad decided to take you and Karsyn to the fair and just enjoy your time together. I love the food not so much the rides anymore but still enjoy the activity and the usually all the happy people at the fair
To bad you did not get a picture of your Dad's face when Samme kicked his Blackberry off. Priceless......Love you

Kansas Kochs said...

I have lots of fun at fairs too. We used to ride on camels but I thingk i would rather go on a pony camels seem to poop a lot. that ride sounds pretty crazy. We had a lot of fun on that dragon ride at the owatonna fair. The fair food is so awesome!!!!Im glad you had fun! from Sydney