Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Playing Fidelia and With Kyce...

Kyce was being a good boy for me until he decided he wanted to change directions before I could show mom how I was holding him. He was actually all snuggled in to me and smiling. I was holding him like a little baby and singing rock a bye baby. Just to see if he would sit still for me for once. That little boy is so knotty for me sometimes, but I love him.
Yup thats me, in the pigtails, orange flowers, and the polkadot dress.I was supposed to look like a little girl according to my teacher. I was Fiediela Ortega in a play. A little girl who wanted to play the violin, but was to small and not old enough yet. It was a little bit scary, I have to say. But I think I did a pretty good job.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Kyce is so lucky to have you as his sister. I am sure he loves you a lot. Have a fun summer!!

Brenda said...

You look like you are strangling Kyce! HaHa! I know you aren't! Sometimes wiggly babies don't want to sit still, huh? That boy is pretty active! Wait until he can really run around! :P

The Seaman Family said...

Kaydree you are such a great big sister! Your brother and sister are so lucky to have you as a role-model and friend! Keep up the great work...ps you look cute in your play!

Kathy Koch said...

Love the pigtails You had fun I hope while doing the play. I know you had all your lines memorized.

Grandpa and I loved the spelling of knotty....

Kyce looks so big when you are holding him. WOW I know he is hard to hold onto he turns every which way.

He is lucky to have two such loving sisters I am sure he will drive you crazy one day but for now he is the apple of your eyes..