Monday, August 25, 2008

Having Fun with My Cousins....

On Saturday afternoon Me and my cousins, my ount and uncel and my grandma and grandpa, mom, dad and Karsyn all went on lake gordge because Spencer and Emily got a new boat. It was so so fun.The new boat went like 99 miles pere hour.And it had red sparkles all over it. It was sweet. When it was night time my mom and dad blew up a gaint mattress for my cousin who is seven and her name is Makenna, me and my cousin who is three and his name is Nicholas. Karsyn and my cousin who is nine and his name is Noah slept on the couch.

4 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Kaydree, that looks like so much fun! Did you tell scary stories before bedtime? I'm sure your dad has some good rabbitoe stories. Ask him about that! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer!!! Are you ready for school to start?

Aunt Laurel

Kathy Koch said...

You guys are all so cute.. We did have a good time when your cousins came up and their new boat is awesome..Grandpa and I did laugh that you and Kenna were the last ones to sleep and the first ones awake. Who was tooting I forget..

Kansas Kochs said...

Hey Kaydree,
You are so good at blogging! WAAAY better than I am! Looks like you guys all had a good time, I bet it was fun getting together and having fun before school starts. I bet you are getting excited for school! Keep up the good work on your blog!
Love,
Lori

Andie said...

Kaydree, you are really good at keeping up on your blog. It will be an awesome journal for you! You are lucky to have such nice cousins that you get along with so well.